"*" indicates required fields
Rules for Abstract Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website or via Email only.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The same person may submit as many abstracts as they wish regardless of presenting author.
- The same person may serve as presenting author on up to 5 abstracts.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by the Early Registration Deadline will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Conference or Journal publications.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- All accepted and registered abstracts will be published in the peer-reviewed Journal of the Neurological Sciences
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Contact our Conference Manager for instructions for preparation of presentations.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:-Full first and family name(s)– Email address– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), Country– Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Preferred Presentation type: Oral Presentation/ e-Poster
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words. Please submit symbols as words.
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words including acknowledgements.
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables are included).
- Abstract topic– select the abstract topic.
- Images– The maximum file size of each image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload images in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- Abstracts should clearly state:Background and aims Methods Results Conclusions
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to save your abstract.
- You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.